- All entries must be received by October 16, 2020.
- Homes in and around Yankton and the lake area are eligible to participate. Homes must be located on a paved highway/street.
- There is a non-refundable $10 entry fee payable to Yankton Area Arts.
- The address and a photo of all entries will be shared on YAA website as well as in social media posts.
- Names of entrants will not be used in posts.
- Judging will take place the week of October 25-28.
- Judging will be limited to what decorations can be seen from the street.
- Winners will be announced October 31.
- Over $200 in prizes will be given to winners in three categories.
- The Big Pumpkin (Judge's Choice) - given first choice of prize
- Most Likely to Be Haunted (Scariest) - give second choice of prize
- Overachiever (Most over the top)
* South Dakota Magazine 1-year Subscription + Sky High South Dakota Book ($65 value)
* Pied Piper Flowers & Gifts $25 Gift Certificate ($25 value)
* Boat House - One Hour of Axe Throwing for up to 6 people ($120 value)